RHCA

Linux training facilities in Pakistan for students and
professionals.
insecure_all
Lance Naik

RHCA

Post by insecure_all »

hi all !
i have completed my RHCE Training from Opentech karachi. and from last 6 Or 8 months i m doing my self study and waiting for exam.
well .. if any brother have RHCA books ??????
Or cbt solaris tarining CD's i will be very thankful if someone can help, as i search a lot but .... no result.
Thanks a lot
Khurram Bungash
insecure_all@yahoo.com
bungash@hotmail.com
Khurram Bungash
zaki486
Company Havaldaar Major

let me know 1 thing

Post by zaki486 »

walaikum salam bangash g

can u enhance my GK and let me know wats this term cbt known for ?

computer books tutorials ?? just a guess
Certified Open Source Solution Provider
call me 0300-8902692
mailto:zaki@gestetner.com.pk
babarsaed
Lance Naik

can u enhance my GK and let me know wats this term cbt known

Post by babarsaed »

Aslam O alikum Zaki bhai

CBT stands for Computer Base Training. CBTs are Training simulation softwares. CBTs lies in the domain of AI.
Hope im right :!:

Allah hafiz
insecure_all
Lance Naik

cbt

Post by insecure_all »

dear zaki !!
cbt means " COMPUTER BASE TARINING"
so do u have any book ??? or any other guide about it.... you are senior linux administrator so .. its mean there is a chance to learn lot and lot from you .... am i right na ??
so dear if any answer i will be very very thankful.
Khurram Bungash
insecure_all@yahoo.com
bungash@hotmail.com
Khurram Bungash
syedbilalmasaud
Naib Subedar

Re: RHCA

Post by syedbilalmasaud »

Dear Khurram !

If you want to study the RHCA books, first of all I will recommend you that you must gain a 2 years professional experience, you might be looking new to linux (means you have a one or more than one year experience), if you still need RHCA books some of Advance books That covers RHCA are available at OpenTech Karachi (That are on Ver-3) but help full to become RHCA, If you want to purchase them they are available on some special price at opentech, so please first make your experince good specilly in Directory Services(RHDS/LDAP), Firewall , Performance Monitoring and tuning , Storage management on Redhat , Clustering on Redhat + RHCE on current release which is now RHEL-5 and many more

I would like to prefer you to use some p2p and find out some stuff that you are asking , you will find a lot and dont save the stuff on your omputer just try to study the stuff , after this hard work start thinking on RHCA or RHCSS

Regards!
Syed Bilal Masaud

insecure_all wrote:hi all !
i have completed my RHCE Training from Opentech karachi. and from last 6 Or 8 months i m doing my self study and waiting for exam.
well .. if any brother have RHCA books ??????
Or cbt solaris tarining CD's i will be very thankful if someone can help, as i search a lot but .... no result.
Thanks a lot
Khurram Bungash
insecure_all@yahoo.com
bungash@hotmail.com
Cheers :)

:D B I L A L :D