-

Buy, Sell and Trade IT related products only.
asterisk_sip
Lance Naik

-

Post by asterisk_sip »

Hello All
Last edited by asterisk_sip on Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
OpenSource comes under GPL, But my experties doesnt......:)
hameedkhan
Havaldaar

Post by hameedkhan »

First of all thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge with us. But there is one thing that bothers me, why do you want to answer queries on your msn, it would be good, if people ask you on forum and you answer them. This way we all will learn from you.

Anyway: I want to take the honor of being the first to ask you for help.

I have no knowledge of asterisk, never read any document about it and nothing. So, how should I start? What things are required to setup asterisk on my home PC? What if any book you recommend?

Let me tell you again, I don't have any experience of asterisk before, and I don't have much experience like others, I am just a student and trying to learn as much as I can about Linux and open source, and system administration in general.
Thanks,
Hameed U. Khan
Linux User #: 354374
asterisk_sip
Lance Naik

Post by asterisk_sip »

the only reason for asking to add over msn is ,,, I dont really get time to get back and check my day-to-day messages here, Since im into voip my msn availablility is is 90%, please cont. all the conversation over msn if you have any questions

Thanks in advance
OpenSource comes under GPL, But my experties doesnt......:)