Remote based linux administrator

Paid services provided by companies and individuals
(advertisements relevant to Linux / Open Source only).
thittokta
Cadet

Remote based linux administrator

Post by thittokta »

Can configure squid proxy server, pppoe server with bandwidth shaping for cable net,

Details:
• PPPoE Server: (FreeBSD): Configured the pppoe Servers with radius authentication and per user bandwidth shaping in open source FreeBSD operating system.
• Nagios/MRTG: Nagios is a open source host, network, and service monitoring program. With nagios I am currently monitoring all of my server’s health and whenever there is problem it will send email regarding which problem has occurred in which server. MRTG is a Graphical Technique to monitor the in and out traffic on the interfaces of Router, Access Servers, Catalyst Switches, servers etc.
• Squid: Installed Transparent Squid Proxy Server on FreeBSD Using CISCO ACL and Transparent Caching in conjunction with LVS server in Fedora Core 6 server which will load balance request sent by clients to two transparent cache server.
• Qmail/VPOPMAIL: MTA'S like Sendmail and Qmail with Vpopmail.
• DNS Server BIND configuration along with caching only nameserver
• HTB: Monitor and configure linux based bandwidth management for wireless/static IP clients.
• Design/Implementation of security for server using Iptables/IPFW firewall.

Anybody intereseted in hiring me for remote based administration can contact me at "thittokta@hotmail.com"
Last edited by thittokta on Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
nomankhn
Colonel

Post by nomankhn »

wow

great, if i have some thing, i let u know.

Regards
Noman Khanzada