Project Supervisor Required

Free and Open Source projects.
shoaibi
Cadet

Project Supervisor Required

Post by shoaibi »

Assallam O Alikum!

Subject: Request for Project Supervisor for the Project of Developing a Custom Linux Distro of our university BS Students.

Detail:
We are taking:
"Creating a Custom Linux Distro for PIEAS BS Students" as our final project. We have some knowledge of linux and we are reading more stuff as the time passes by. We have read some starting pages of LFS and it was interesting.

Our Only Problem is that we need a VOLUNTEERED Skilled Project Supervisor who has past experience of using and developing Linux Distro with ample free time to guide us as we aren't Beginners as of yet, just a bunch of noobs.

Anyone interest is requested to either leave a reply, or contact at the details mentione below. Thanks..

Allah Nigehban,
Muhammad Shoaib,
6th Semester,
BS(CIS)-PIEAS
Nilore, Islamabad.
iknewitalready@gmail.com
0321-5185334

PS:
i didn't find a proper category for it, and i was in hurry, so pasted it here, sorry if there is category.
xlike
Cadet

Post by xlike »

i released linux distribution url: http://blackroute.org

I can do it contact me.
named.conf@gmail.com
shoaibi
Cadet

Post by shoaibi »

Well thank for your interest. I am really sorry to inform you that your reply came a bit late and due to unavailability of a supervisor we had to change the project, yet i have added you on gtalk and i am still interested in Linux development along with the taam.