Pluc Lahore Chapter Meeting Proposal

Linux, Open Source and IT related events in Pakistan (news and reports)
shaliawan
Lance Naik

Logo and animated banner

Post by shaliawan »

Assalamualiqum to all,

Sorry Juaid that i am too late for the Logo and banner :( but i have made the annimated as yr request so plz do u want any changes in that or fine go to the link below and INSHALLAH the Logo will be finalize in 1 or 2 days.

http://www.sawan.netfirms.com/pluc[1].gif

So i think on 8th i will be there and meet all the LOHORE members ISHALLAH so Best Wishes for all

Allahafiz,

Regards,
Shujaat ali

[img]http://www.sawan.netfirms.com/pluc[1].gif[/img]
fawad
Site Admin

Post by fawad »

Shujaat, the banner is awesome. Great work. How is the logo coming along? Can you please email it to me at fawadNOSPAM@fawad.net (delete NOSPAM from the address)?

Thanks again.
mrkkhattak
Site Admin

Post by mrkkhattak »

oye ... it is a good work shujaat ! but one more thing i would like u to notice, pls do notice the foot stamp .... again ... especially the first one (it has moved from its space while animating) ?

if u didn't get what do i mean pls ask me again, what do i mean ! beside that a good work ... keep it up !

Post by Guest »

great work shujaat,

Lahore People!!! plz discuss the agenda of the meeting !
Time is less & plz finalize the time & location, otherwise the ILM option should be considered.

-Shakeel
mahin
Major

Logo and animated banner

Post by mahin »

COOL Shujaat!!! Who thought of slogan? If you did then you sure you do not want to change your line and go for Advertising instead:)

Let these Lahore wala's sleep we steal your:) slogans and ask Arsalan to put them on Billboard:) in Rawalpindi [ yea! that is my home town so any thing nice for Linux must start from there :) :) Any objections :?: ] first.

There is one more first about Pindi [ no :) not me ] and Linux which will be announced shortly.
shaliawan
Lance Naik

Post by shaliawan »

Waliqum Salaaam,

Thanks to all for Motivation,,, by the way the text given by Junaid Uppal and the idea behind was mine about the "Foot" and thanks meraj to give me the mistake and thanks to Mr Tariq to :D give the Motivation ,,,,,, so that we want to Promote Linux in Pakistan "MOTIVATION" and the logo INSAHALLAH will be complete in 1 or 2 days,,,

In last "Lahore's Waloon plz Jaag-Jaooo" we are doing that all only for u so plz dont Sleeeep a lot :wink:

Again Thanks to All

Regards,
Shujaat Ali
fawad
Site Admin

Post by fawad »

In case you guys are wondering, Shujaat made a really excellent logo and sent it to me. However, it wasn't a vector logo, so I asked him to make it completely scalable so we can stick it anywhere and everywhere. Trust me, the logo is worth the wait :D
mrkkhattak
Site Admin

Post by mrkkhattak »

:cry: i m still waiting for the logo .... now see when do i get that ???
linuxinside
Cadet

What's Final about PLUC Lahore meeting ?

Post by linuxinside »

AssalamoAlaikom All PLUC members!
:D
so, what's final about PLUC Lahore meeting, ILM / LUMS?
nauman
Cadet

meeting time and venue

Post by nauman »

Venue : LUMS
Date : 8th of September (Sunday)
Time : 6 p.m.

The time is not confirmed yet.. but it'll be around 6.

Guys who were interested in posting printouts (banners) anywhere they can.. Go Ahead !

Mail me for any details/suggestions.

Nauman
sakbar
Naik

Post by sakbar »

great work nauman,

i would like the person who made the poster if he can make changes to the banner as its finalized so i can print & post in different universites & colleges

so anyone making the banner plz consult nauman for changes (nauman@works.com.pk) & when done plz post the poster to the forum so anyone interested in distributing the poster can use it

-SHAKEEL
shakeel_akbar@yahoo.com

Post by Guest »

Great guys ...

thats really awesome nauman ... please confirm the time and let me know .. drop me a sms please at 0300-6308108 ... i will be inshallah there and shakeel and other people .. please be sure to convey this meeting message to everyone .... everyone means put it anywhere u want to ..... .. right? Nauman can you please print the directions to lums and to the auditorium / place where the meeting will take place and send me the url by email to druppal@hotmail.com ... i will be waiting for that .. please let me know about it...

.... great work guys .. really awesome ...

by the way... any rwp guys? want to join the lahore meeting .. i will be leaving for lhr inshallah on sunday morning ... let me know please? okay?

email me ur contact at druppal@hotmail.com

cheers
--uppal
0300-6308108

sakbar wrote:great work nauman,

i would like the person who made the poster if he can make changes to the banner as its finalized so i can print & post in different universites & colleges

so anyone making the banner plz consult nauman for changes (nauman@works.com.pk) & when done plz post the poster to the forum so anyone interested in distributing the poster can use it

-SHAKEEL
shakeel_akbar@yahoo.com
mrkkhattak
Site Admin

Post by mrkkhattak »

great .. wich u ppl good luck !

but pls don't forget to post the details of the seminar/workshop/meeting online ... on forum ... !
sakbar
Naik

PLUC LAHORE MEETING (DATE & TIME --- FINAL)

Post by sakbar »

aoa all.

Well the date & time of meeting (final) as follows:

:arrow:
TIME: 6 PM

:arrow: Agenda: some discussions etc stuff, registration of new ppl, introduction of pluc to new members & some talk about linux (general).

Regards
-SHAKEEL
linuxinside
Cadet

Missed the meeting

Post by linuxinside »

:roll: Its unfortunate of me to miss this PLUC Lahore meeting, I was very anxious for it & was waiting desprately.. but unfortunately got stuck in some official stuff.. even on Sunday :cry:

So tell me ppl, is there anywhere else where I could register myself for PLUC ? or do I have to wait for next meeting ?

Regards,
Shakeel

linuxinside@softhome.net