online training required

Linux training facilities in Pakistan for students and
professionals.
hkproj
Cadet

online training required

Post by hkproj »

Hi, I'm a student in Italy and I'm looking for a online-course because I can't move to Pakistan.
Is there someone who can teach me Red Hat Linux Administration and a basic hardware course or can you suggest me a pakistani company which can train remotely?
I have no degrees but I am a software developer (ASP.NET) and I have basic understanding of linux.
I'll pay, of course.
shahzor
Naik

Re: online training required

Post by shahzor »

get a pc install Linux get some documentation, face problems, ask and learn isn't it good way:)
LinuxBoy
hkproj
Cadet

Post by hkproj »

The problem is not related to studying.
I am 17 years old and working as a web developer and software developer using .NET Framework and Windows in Italy (my salary is good), but I have a problem: I am a student at the 2nd year of High School (there are 5 year in High School and then 3 - 5 years at the University) and I don't know anything about network hardware and I need a trainer who can tell me about hardware configuration and configuring it on linux.
I don't have any electronics background, as I already said, I'm not at university or a computer science school.
shahzor
Naik

Post by shahzor »

still all the practical work you will be doing, so you mean that you need a person who can give you a specific time when you doing things. and when you face a problem you ask him. am I getting you right.
LinuxBoy
xeon
Cadet

About online trainning

Post by xeon »

Hello,

You should contact with Pink Link Network " www.pinklinknetwork.com" thay are providing facility of online training and also working on linux based servers.

Regards,
nasacis
Battalion Havaldaar Major

Post by nasacis »

I am ready to train you online
Nafees Ahmed
Cell: +92.300.8653568
UAN: 041-111432432
Nexlinx Faisalabad
www.nexlinx.net.pk
nafees29@gmail.com