how to use {Connect Communication} internet service in Linux

Discussion regarding the installation and configuration of Linux distributions.
shahmeer
Lance Naik

how to use {Connect Communication} internet service in Linux

Post by shahmeer »

Asslam-o-alikum
Hi guyz i am a connect communication cable net provider user [ www.connect.net.pk ] i hope any one of u also uses this service cuz its the biggest cable net service provider in Karachi , Connect communication uses a dialer that must be used in order to use its internet service but the dialer is only for Windows it has also given instruction for Making connection in linux but i just could not understand it cuz its for FC4 and i uses Mandriva2007 few Packages that thay have mentioned i just could not locate them over the internet for mandriva can any one help me

Best Reguards
Shahmeer
Linux Registered User # 434883
abakali
Naik

Re: how to use {Connect Communication} internet service in L

Post by abakali »

shahmeer wrote:Asslam-o-alikum
Hi guyz i am a connect communication cable net provider user [ www.connect.net.pk ] i hope any one of u also uses this service cuz its the biggest cable net service provider in Karachi , Connect communication uses a dialer that must be used in order to use its internet service but the dialer is only for Windows it has also given instruction for Making connection in linux but i just could not understand it cuz its for FC4 and i uses Mandriva2007 few Packages that thay have mentioned i just could not locate them over the internet for mandriva can any one help me

Best Reguards
Shahmeer

hello

well i think they guys are using http://www.poptop.org/ PPTP VPN server with freeradius visit site and learn how to connect Poptop VPN client
Asif Bakali !
Feel free to contact me (flames about my english and the useless of this driver will be redirected to /dev/null, oh no, it's full...).
zaigham_tt
Havaldaar

Post by zaigham_tt »

hiz salam.

Dear cheack this inshallah this will help u.

http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/