A US based high-growth start-up company is planning to establish development center in Pakistan. We have a career opportunity for two individuals with the following skill set. Compensation will include salary as well as acuity in the company. Interviews will be conducted within a week.
J2EE Developer (1)
- 3+ year of strong with Java/J2EE with emphasis on writing server side components like Servlets, EJBs, JSP and connecting through JDBC, JCA etc
- Strong working knowledge of struts and other J2EE frameworks (at least 2 projects)
- Experience working in integration layer of the application
- Experience in Database design and proficiency in writing efficient SQL queries in SQL Server
- Experience deploying applications in at least one of the major Application Servers (WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss etc) - JBoss is preferred but any Application server experience will be considered
- Understanding of Linux as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self starter as he/she will be working from home with minimum supervision for the first few weeks. Prior experience of managing work from home and an office setup at home is a plus.
Web Developer (1)
- Experience developing frontend with GWT or YUI toolkits in more than one project
- At least 3+ years of strong development experience developing and using JSP and custom tags.
- Experienced Java/J2EE developer with strong experience in integrating applications with other systems
- Experience with Struts and other J2EE frameworks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self Starter as he/she will be working from home with minimum supervision for the first few weeks. A prior experience of managing work from home and having an office setup is a plus.
Nice to have skills
- Flash Actionscript development experience
- Basic understanding of Linux
Send resume at email@example.com
Job openings related to Opensource, Linux and Unix.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests