We require the candidate to have very sound experience in Linux servers and application management and should be able to manage large portals and integrated web applications.
- Diagnose and Troubleshoot Server and Application problems.
- Do regular back ups of the code base
- Perform on-going Administration of Linux services
- Manage a LAMP infrastructure.
- Experience with Mysql configuration and tuning.
- Experience with Apache web server configuration and optimization.
- Experience with SVN/CVS is necessary.
- Experience with Mail Servers is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience with Installing different application servers (PHP, RoR etc.)
Please don't apply if you don't have sound experience with managing Linux servers and do not live/want to live in Karachi.
- A good understanding of IP-based networks and Internet Services.
- Excellent Linux skills (squid, samba, ip tables, mail servers etc)
- Should be familiar with the open source technologies.
Company Information More jobs from this company »
Company Name: VeriQual Ltd
VeriQual is a technology company with experience of developing complex solutions for large organisations. With clients such as Volvo UK, University of Cambridge and A1 Grand Prix, we are well positioned to leverage our core competencies enabling us to invest in research and development of innovative new technology products.
Job openings related to Opensource, Linux and Unix.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests