Office-to-office free calling==> using Asterisk (VOIP)

General discussion about Linux, Linux distribution, using Linux etc.
lambda
Major General

Post by lambda »

does the document define "voice"? because technically, using msn or google talk to talk with microphones and speakers is voip.

do you have a link to the document, maybe in pdf format? i was going to look into setting up voip with soft phones or maybe fxo cards for my biz partner's office (without any ptcl termination). i'm glad you've pointed out this possible legal problem.
LinuxFreaK
Site Admin

Re:

Post by LinuxFreaK »

Dear asterisk_sip,
Salam,
asterisk_sip wrote:"Need personal help pay and get it"
This is becasue i do not like stupid people like you are.
asterisk_sip wrote:What are you talking about opensource and learning free....you remmember your the one who added me on msn and asked me like STUPIDS to give you the access of my PABX servers....man such a kiddo act..
Indeed, I ask for the test account like all other providers give. This is not my bad luck but its your that you are not a carrier provider. you by your self pormoting some kind of third party VoIP Services. I do not want to prove my abilities to you because you are nothing for me.

Best Regards.
Farrukh Ahmed
asterisk_sip
Lance Naik

Re:

Post by asterisk_sip »

Dear Linux Freak

You asked me for the access to my server not a test account at the very first place....

Now if you remmember Khurram Shaffi DANCOM FLL project leader....what he did with you....according to him "linux freak is a brain eater" and he never entertained you...as far as knowledge is concerned may be you know much more then me in general linux troubleshooting....what else a we can expect from a good support person...Son im a telecom person i got nothing to do with your skills....go play cricket outside NOCs are not the right place for you
and beta as far as carrier is concerned we are carrier by our self....your far more behinde kiddo................
OpenSource comes under GPL, But my experties doesnt......:)
masud
Havaldaar

Stop it!

Post by masud »

What's going on here?
Every thread is full of argument which has nothing to do with the topic, chill man. For me Asterisk_sip posted his skills and there is nothing wrong in it.

I have seen so many thread in LP in which most of the people not even closer to the idea/ point raise by lambda. And it end up in destroying all the post.

What asterisk_sip is or what Linux_Freak is, No one actually wana read this. As far as you are sharing your information, you both are guru for us.

It's the second time askerik_sip has been badly treated Though in responce he replied but I think we making him talk like this. So please we need some thing good to read and share. We don't want any one in world google up for a topic and in responce he get this crap?

Just a simple question. How many times, while searching in google, you end up in clicking a forum link which is full of auguments or comment which has nothing to do with the acutal topic?
--SP--
farhantoqeer
Major General

Post by farhantoqeer »

does the document define "voice"? because technically, using msn or google talk to talk with microphones and speakers is voip.

do you have a link to the document, maybe in pdf format? i was going to look into setting up voip with soft phones or maybe fxo cards for my biz partner's office (without any ptcl termination). i'm glad you've pointed out this possible legal problem.
I tried to find my copy but didn't find any luck. Here is the an article though which makes some sense. Will update you as soon as i find the document. May be asterisk_sip could help you as far as PTA's regulation document is concern.

VoIP Regulation in Pakistan ? A General Perspective
A: Yes
Q: Is top-posting bad?
alamlinux
Lance Naik

Post by alamlinux »

Fighting Thread :?:
Really sad :!:
asterisk_sip
Lance Naik

Post by asterisk_sip »

not exactly fighting...just arguements
OpenSource comes under GPL, But my experties doesnt......:)
alamlinux
Lance Naik

Post by alamlinux »

asterisk_sip wrote:not exactly fighting...just arguements
:x